Tuesday, July 10, 2007

July


After we got back from Chicago things have been a little crazy around here! I started a new job at a chiropractic office. I love it! My mom and Adria watch Larz and rob usually gets off early so he picks him up. It all works out. Our fourth of July was spent inside because it was 117 degrees. Seriously, that was the temp. We watched fireworks on TV!! HOw sad. Its so flippin hot here. Oh and my girl boxer is pregnant. By her brother. Yes its true. Its our fault. Theres nothing we can do now but sell them to people that dont mind insest made puppies. gross. Larz loves to chew on his hands. HE passed out last night from working so hard on one. ha ha. We love you all!!!

1 comments:

Megan said...

He looks so much like you in this picture! Oh, I want to kiss those cheeks!