Sunday, September 9, 2007

our zoo



So i feel like I live in a zoo lately. Not only do I have a husband and a baby, but there is also 7 animals living here. We have our cats, (which are always outside at night and only use us for food and water) and then there is the dogs. I was ok at first then the puppies came and now I feel like I might lose my marbles any day now. They are FINALLY old enough to tell thank goodness. sigh. i cant wait until they are gone. WE are taking our cats to the adoption place because they dont need us it seems. I will feel so much better once its back to normal. They sure are cute puppies though. ):

4 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness! They are SO cute! What does Larz think of your little zoo?

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

he drools on them.

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness it is time to sell those dogs!

Campbell Family said...

OH my gosh...OH MY GOSH! That is way too much for me. Let go of the hounds my dear!