Monday, December 3, 2007

Adria Tagged Me...

K Here are some things about me I bet people dont know. ha .. .

1. I used to refuse to empty the lint sheet from the dryer because lint scared me.

2. I cant write in cursive.

3. Cardboard makes me cringe. . oo I can hear the boxes now. eeeek!

4. I cant eat my eggs, potatoes or biscuits & gravy without syrup on top.

5. I could play tetris all day long if I had the game.

6. I will not step out of the shower unless there is a towel under my feet. no way.

k. Now you all know that Im a freak. I could go on but adria did 6 so Im done. I tag Megan, Ryen, and Tifani

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your info left me feeling very satisfied. Some people don't give up any good information. But yours was very interesting. Now you and Adria have tagged me. I am still deciding if I want to do it.

Elizabeth said...

Weird what makes each of us freak out, huh?

I'm glad we all have our "weird" things.

Good list.

Campbell Family said...

Am I not good enough for you to tag? Ba hum bug

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

No, your not weird... you just know what you like. Hope you and your family are doing well!!