Friday, December 14, 2007

my little pistacio







The other day I was getting him dressed after his bath and while leaning down to grab something he decided to try to fly. He took a nose dive right off of the table into the carpet with his little face. He was bleeding and I was crying and trying not to move him because I was scared something serious was wrong. It turns out it was just a rug burn on his nose. It was alot worse last week. Here is my little model showing off his beautiful nose. :) Oh, and he just started making this face where he squints his eyes. Its hilarious.

5 comments:

Adria said...

That's so funny....so sad but so funny!

Megan said...

THAT IS THE FUNNIEST FACE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!! Oh my gosh, I just came seriously close to peeing my pants! He is so funny and beautiful- like someone else I know. :)

The Taylors said...

What a cute little model - scab and all! - the Taylors

Anonymous said...

"Say What?"
That is what he is trying to say when he makes the squint face.

Scott and Melissa said...

Gosh he just gets cuter and cuter every picture.. is that possible?!?