Saturday, February 2, 2008

embarrassing story...


SO last night I was in downtown Phoenix showing some of my photography for the art walk. There are not any bathrooms around and if there are, the wait is terrible. So my stomach was killing me all night. I dont know if its because Im pregnant and my body is doing weird things or if I just ate something bad. Anyways. I told my friend that we had to leave immedietly due to my pain. I was having a hard time even conversing on the way home because any movement just killed. So we stopped at her moms house to drop off the table we had borrowed. It was late and so she just opened the garage and set everything inside. Out of nowhere I HAD to go! I mean, I literally thought I was going to explode. ha ha. So I told her and she told me I could use the bathroom inside...I was running before she could even finish her sentence! The door slammed behind me and I was in the bathroom. I ran right past her mom and dad in bed! I was destroying the bathroom while I could hear her mom talking to someone. I felt so horrible but so much better. Anyways. They didnt have any spray and that made it even worse. So I go outside and her mom cracks the door behind us and yells! She was talking to 911 inside because she thought it was a robber! haaaaaaa We explained what had happened and my face was BEYOND red. Oh man. Ive never done anything like that but I had NO choice I tell you! She called them back and told them what happened. My friend told everyone. How do I know? This is the text I got this morning from a random friend..." Front page news- Girl Arrested for breaking in to quiet home to releave herself. What you can do to safe guard your home against this crime tonight at 10".

5 comments:

Rogers Family said...

That is so funny!! I totally pictured that in my head. Only you would be so easy going about it. Hope all is well for you today!! Well besides the embarrassment of it all.

Megan said...

Only you, Linds. Only you.

Campbell Family said...

I think we all have had those moments where you just got to go! But only you could have 911 called on you! I feel for ya...funny.

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Oh girl...I have the same issue at the beginning of my pregnancies. I mean when I say I got to go, I gotta go. That is real funny though!! Hope your feeling good otherwise!!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! I love it Lindz! I can totally relate. Granted not with the whole calling 911 bit but good lord, that's some funny stuff. Oh thank you for sharing. I read it out loud to Chad :)