Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day Date with Rob











We had a day alone! We went downtown to see the Cubs play. Let me just say, the energy down at Wrigley Field is like nothing I've ever felt or been around. I had so much fun. Just looking out onto the field for the first time gave me goosebumps. They won and Rob and I had a blast cheering and meeting people. This guy in the white shorts graced us with his presence. We then walked down to the lake. It doesn't look like a lake. It is HUGE. We had so much fun. We walked by this park and some bums were fighting. It was hilarious.

3 comments:

Tifani said...

I don't think the topless man has any underwear on! That is hilarious. I am glad that bums didn't attack you during their brawl! How lively and interesting.

Burdett Family said...

It looks like you were in Heaven over there. My brother is going to be living in chicago for two years. I am going to go see Sarah. I am actually coming down on Friday becaused Tyler is getting married on Saturday. But I don't know how much time I am going to have. But I will call you when I go to Sarah's, maybe we could go together.

Campbell Family said...

I forgot that you guys were going to a CUBS game, how fun! You definately see more interesting people in bigger cities, so funny! You were totally bum watching! Looks like you guys had a great time, I bet Rob was so happy to take you there!