Thursday, July 31, 2008

Love Life



I've been doing a lot of yoga lately. I used to hate it because I'm a lazy sack of bones but now I love it. My friend is a yoga instructor and she is always letting me come to her classes for free. I love that. She hosted one at her house the other night. It was just me and my 3 good friends out in gold canyon. We did an awesome session and I actually got up into a flying crow! (a headstand) Then she turned on some music really loud and told us to skip. She literally meant to skip around so all of my friends and I were just skipping like idiots around the house but we were laughing so hard. At the end when it was time to meditate I reached such a beautiful place in my head, which is rare for me. I could see my energy in a physical form/shape. It was bright and beautiful and full of movement.
After we finished we drank some wine and sat in the hot tub and talked about life under the stars. Then we got the instruments out and jammed out and sang our hearts out in the recording studio. It was so fun! I love my life, my friends, and my ability to do a freaking head stand alone.

0 comments: