Thursday, July 24, 2008

Today's Shoot









I have known Allie since I was about 8 years old or even younger. We had a lot of fun growing up together and we got into a TON of trouble. I'm sure my mom is having flash backs right now as she is reading. Ha. :) She is having a girl in a month and I am so excited! I went to her house today and took these. She's just so beautiful! WE chased that bird around the house for like 20 minutes. Finally I threw a blanket over the bastard and caught him. I saw that heart at Michaels and my idea came out pretty nicely. :) She's a rocker chick with an attitude and I think these portray her very well.

3 comments:

Adria said...

those are really pretty, linds!! always have such good ideas!

Campbell Family said...

She is really a beautiful girl! Those are gorgeous pics and I"m sure she is so happy to have them.

jessamyn said...

Your friend is amazing! And so are the pictures Linds. You shine!