Tuesday, September 23, 2008

blank

I have been wanting to post something but I just don't have anything to say right now really. I guess I can say a little.. . I rode my bike around town with Amy last night and then my tire went flat. Luckily I was near my girlfriends house so I just traded bikes with her. . . hm. I found my wedding ring under the fridge while scorpion hunting. . . and then found another scorpion in my bed....i wrote a new poem and its really freakin good. . . i miss the monsoons. . I really cannot wait to go to seattle to hug a big tree (and my sis of coarse). . . i'm craving fall and my furry hats, coats and boots. . . i made a new book for my photography and its big and thick and beautiful. . . hm. I'm getting pretty busy with shoots but want to sell more prints. . . and my hair is finally growing out like I've wanted it to. I should have never cut off those 10 inches in the first place. Anyways. I'll have something more interesting soon. I'm just in a funk I guess. PEACE.

5 comments:

Summers Family said...

You should have just taken the tires off and rode on the rims! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Man was I retarded! At least something good came out of scorpion hunting! I do miss your long hair!

kimberly said...

we all get in that funk sometimes, linz....but sounds like there is a lot of good stuff goin' on!
hang in there and soon you'll be hugging that tree....furry hat, coat boots and all!

Burdett Family said...

I feel you on the fury hat, I can't wait to be able to wear my sweaters and hats and scarfs. We were supposed to be going to Utah for Halloween but we are to poor. I'm am sad I won't get to go it will be so pretty. Enjoy Seattle for me.

Smith Crew said...

Linds I adore you.

Lindqvist Family said...

I don't know why you guys don't move out of that scorpion infested neighborhood and into the house next door to us!