Friday, September 12, 2008

GOING TO SEATTLE!!!






I'm going to Seattle in 3 weeks to play with my sister Tifani. I have never been there and I know I'm just going to fall in love with it. She found this place and we are going to take a road trip to stay there for a night. Just the two of us! I have never been anywhere like this and I think I might have to wear a diaper due to the over excitement. I cannot wait to go on an adventure with my sister. Look at this place!!! Are you freakin kidding me? A rain forest....for me??? I've never seen one of those. Man I can't wait. Heaven here I come!

5 comments:

Campbell Family said...

I'm jealous you little turd! How great that you two get to go away for a night...that is fabulous! Wish Age and I could be there too. You are going to have an amazing time. I soo happy that you are going:)

kimberly said...

you are SO going to love it linz, and i think you MIGHT just need that diaper knowing your love of nature!....i would love to live in the northwest...bryan is from portland and i think it is God's country....enjoy dear girl...just don't forget to come back! :)

kimberly said...

p.s......
and enjoy all the other things about seattle too...the rain, the city skyline, the culture, the vibe, the coffee, the hills, the seafood, the old houses, the market (pike's place),the music....
xo

Burdett Family said...

I am so jelous. I bet you are drust drooling looking at those pictures. Have fun. Take lots of amazing pictures which i know you will.

Summers Family said...

Have fun with your sis! It looks so gorgeous up there! Hopefully it won't rain too much and you can get some awesome pictures!