Friday, October 10, 2008

Always upto something!







Last night he was playing in his room and opening and closing the door. Mainly because Rob was letting Larz shut the door on his head because it was making him laugh really hard. Well, I came out of my office and his door was shut and he was crying. I asked Rob what he was doing as I was trying to open his door. He locked himself in and shut off his light too! He was screaming and I started to panic. The door would not open and Rob and I were trying everything possible. The door has a key that goes to it from the outside, for what reason I don't know. Well, we couldn't find the key anywhere. Larz was crying so hard and I kept sticking treats under the door to calm him down. He probably couldn't even see them. Rob finally cut into the frame around the door and then somehow got it unlocked. Then today I go into my room to get his bath ready and come back out and he got into some lotion I had and squirted it everywhere imaginable. His hair was full of it and so were all of the couches. Sigh. It never ends.

6 comments:

Jerah said...

WOW LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE A TROUBLE MAKER LIKE ME LINDZ... HOW ARE YOU? I'M SO GLAD YOU FOUND ME AND YOU NEED TO GET ON MY BLOG AND SEE MY BISCUITS...WWW.JTMETCALF.BLOGSPOT.COM COME IN AND SEE OUR STORE I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU AND I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PROJECT COTOURE, MAYBE THEY'LL WHOLESALE TO ME SO I CAN HAVE THERE STUFF IN MY STORE.. WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!

Adria said...

oh that made me laugh so hard thinking of you putting treats under the door trying to calm him down:) i'm glad you guys got him out, i probably would of called 911 in a panic!!

Campbell Family said...

Holy cow I can't believe you had to cut into the door. I have had that happen to me but I was the one locked inside. I had to yell at my neighbor through the window to break into my house and let me out. Be grateful that lotion can come out of the chair. I just had a problem with permanent marker that I will have to share. I'm in trouble!

Summers Family said...

You crack me up! Don't you remember picking doors with a butter knife! LOL! I;m glad you were able to get him out! Rachel locked herself in a bedroom at the house my brother-in-law was buying. We tried everything to get her out. His wifes brother was going to brake in the window, but he noticed that she kept turning the lock around in circles (why it spun all the way around I don't know) so we just kept trying to turn the knob until she turned it to the right spot! Silly kids!

Burdett Family said...

How funny sad but I can totaly see you trying to calm him down. Riley got my deoderant the other day and drew all over my walls with it and he drew on my couch with crayon. Just gotta love those kids.

Megan said...

He is so much like Ryen, Linds. Curious and brilliant are a beautiful, but deadly combination. :)