Monday, October 27, 2008

Bubbles







The other night my girls and I had another yoga/wine/hot-tub get together. Every time we do this the conversation just flows and its wonderful. We were talking about our lives and I mentioned how much I love the little bubble I have made for myself. I've always lived the way I wanted regardless of anyone's opinion. Sometimes that got me in trouble but overall I'm happy with what I've made so far. My bubble is beautiful. (We were playing with bubbles outside yesterday and it reminded me of that night) :) ramble ramble.

3 comments:

Kisha Atkin said...

Linds, its kish! I saw your comment on Mckells blog and had to pop in and say hi. You are an amazing photographer! Seriously, great photos. And your kiddo is too handsome for words. Good to see you girl. If ya want, shoot me an email and i will send you an invite to my blog. Take Care lady jane! kisha.atkin@hotmail.com

Scott and Melissa said...

your bubble is beautiful!!!

Smith Crew said...

Oh what magic.