Friday, October 3, 2008

In Seattle......

I'm in Seattle as we speak. It is more than beautiful here. The smell alone makes my socks want to fly right off my feet. Its indescribable. So clean. So fresh. So wonderful. I took a stroll with my niece today. We walked to a nearby lake. We made wishes under bright red maple trees. I took pictures of it but will post them all when I get home. we had some good laughs. Its amazing how smart 5 year olds are. She cracks me up with her questions and responses. My sister and I are off tomorrow to our cottage. I can't wait. I'll check back soon, but for now, I'm in heaven. Peace and Love.

2 comments:

Scott and Melissa said...

Oh have so much fun.. I bet its beautiful!! Enjoy every minute.. we'll all be waiting for the wonderful pics :)

kimberly said...

linz.....please breathe it in for me too! :)