Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Fiasco







So we decided to join the holiday band-wagon this year and carve some pumpkins. We really aren't that into any holiday really. I didn't even get Larz a costume because I'm a bad mother and just don't care. I don't want him eating candy and I really don't want to chase him around random neighborhoods. Next year I will for sure get into halo ween. But for now we are just going to celebrate by carving faces out of giant vegetables and throwing its insides all over the place.

5 comments:

kimberly said...

LOL......oh my what a treat this morning....about spewed my coffee all over the screen!!!! :)
have a fun day with that giant vegetable and that sweet little pumpkin!!!!!

Summers Family said...

Wow! looks like Larz had a lot of fun! I couldn't get Rachel to stick her hand in the pumpkin, she would hold the insides if I took them out though.

Burdett Family said...

How fun. Larz looks like he had a blast. We just take the kids to the trunker treak so we can have the candy. The joy of having kids.

Campbell Family said...

Glad to see you guys did something for Halloween! Very cute pictures! I'm telling you next year you will be chasing Larz around neighborhoods and it will be with your sisters...you pooper:)

Anonymous said...

I HATE PUMPKIN CARVING. I do it every year, but I just hate it!