Friday, November 14, 2008

best friends






These two have been my best friends for 11 years! Isn't that awesome? We meet up with eachother once every other week (or try to) and make dinner for eachother and have funny conversations. We didn't have our kids so we busted out the boom box and danced around the house. We are still crazy and love to have a good time. Somehow the camera got involved along with the pool table. I just love these girls so much. I don't know what I would do without them.

3 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Oh my look at you girls! That picture from highschool REALLY takes me back. I'm getting old. There are only a few that stay your friends after highschool and stick with you for life. That's awesome that you have TWO:)

Campbell Family said...

Where are you by the way? I know you're home because you posted this. I've tried to call you and text you today and no body home girl. The parade is in the morning...we are meeting back at the home front around 8am for breakfast and then to the fun at 9am. Hope you get one of my messages you silly.

Scott and Melissa said...

Dont you love friends like that!