Monday, November 24, 2008

My little Man Cub





Larz is the center of my world. He is so full of light and love. I thought I would snap some photos of him today while at my moms house. (thanks mom for making him smile) Larz is such a unique little guy. He has so much to say (even though I can't understand a single word he is saying) and his expressions are never ending. He can do the littlest thing and it can make my day complete. There are still times I catch myself trying not to cry when he does something thats wonderful. I just love him more than anyone can understand. He is the perfect blend of Rob and I. He is so special and beautiful. :)

7 comments:

Trashy Decor said...

i always love seeing that you have a new post to read. larz is the best! and he is just as lucky to have you for a mom. i love you both.

Campbell Family said...

He is seriously so dang cute...such a little stud! Love the little man cub! Such a perfect name for him:)

Anonymous said...

I just love your photography! I seriously do! It is so unique from anything I've ever seen before!
Larz is growing up soooo fast- can you believe it?

jessamyn said...

he IS beautiful.
and he looks like such a little BOY in these pictures.
wow...why do they grow so fast?

kimberly said...

what a beautiful little boy....and love the photos linz....as always!
xo

Love Cami. said...

you guys are just adorable.

Burdett Family said...

He is getting so big and he is so cute. I really hope I get to come visit sometime soon.