Thursday, December 25, 2008

Family





Its pathetic, but the only time I get to see my dads side of the family is on holidays. They live really really far. I know, thats a lame excuse. My heart aches for my grandma all of the time, yet I never get in my car and drive to see her. She is such an amazing woman. I love her so very much. My sisters and I are going to go see her every month from now on. I have some time to make up for! On Christmas Eve we went out there to see her, my uncle, which may as well by my dads twin, and my cousins.... all 7 of them. What a beautiful, talented, funny lady my grandmother is. . . how did I come from her? ha

5 comments:

The Munguia's said...

You are gorgeous in your photos, Lindsey. I found your blog through Allie! Happy Holidays.

Campbell Family said...

That is a beautiful picture of you and grandma:)

Jill Carilli said...

Lindsey you look so beautiful in these photos... Merry Christmas to you and Larzy!

Burdett Family said...

You look just like your grandma in that picture you are both beautiful.

Trashy Decor said...

your grandma is gorgeous! and you look like you're glowing! always so beautiful no matter what. your soul must be so perfect!