Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Home





I've lived here in Gilbert since 1990. I have fallen in love with my outer surroundings. I've been blessed enough to have this view for the last 18 years. I have been in such deep thought lately about my life. I was driving and pulled over to take a deep breath with the help of this view. Standing there watching the birds fly over my head, feeling the breeze through my hair and staring at the mountains stand still like they have for years helped to ground me a bit for the time being. Superstition mountain has always had some magic power over me. I just want to run to it whenever I see it. I love it here. My radio was on and my windows were down...fitting song....

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love
Can the child within my heart rise above
Can I sail thru the changing ocean tides
Can I handle the seasons of my life

7 comments:

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

You are amazing Lindz and you know that I'm here for you:) See you Friday!!!!

Megan said...

I hope you're okay, Linds. These pictures are so perfect. I think beauty is drawn to you just as much as you are drawn to it. I love you.

Scott and Melissa said...

Where is that?!? I want to have a picnic there and give my whore a dolla! ali ish malakali :)

Adria said...

is that a power wheel? i know i love gilbert too, i probably will never leave.

Love Cami. said...

I love how intune with yourself you are. B E A U T I F U L. love that area + gilbert.

Burdett Family said...

How pretty. That reminds me of how Gilbert used to be. I miss that place.

jessamyn said...

i need to be around you more...for LOTS of reasons, but one of them being that you really truly love this area, and I need some of that lovin to rub off on me! ha!
i'm actually sinking in here...i can feel it.