Monday, February 16, 2009

Renaissance Festival





































I went yesterday with my best friend julia's mom Sue. She and I had SO much fun. I laughed so hard I almost threw up at one point. We got henna tattoos, we wore these mustaches that would not stay on, we met a tree man that made my top 20 scariest things I've ever seen list, ha, we pet an elephant, and more. There was a girl trying on this dress and it was for her wedding. He mom was taking pictures and both sue and I were both suprised. I've never seen a wedding with that kind of dress in it but power to you sista! It was a blast. I love you Sue!!

3 comments:

Burdett Family said...

fun. Sarah and I are going on Saturday. I was going to see if you wanted to come. But never mind. Remember when we went when you were pregnent with Ryen. That was a lot of fun. We have a picture with that scary tree guy.

Trashy Decor said...

What a beautiful time! I love it there!

kimberly said...

i love it there too.....sorry to miss connecting with you linz....but next time we'll give you a heads up a bit earlier! :)
hugs!!!!!!