Tuesday, March 3, 2009

oh my heartbreaker




He is my light in this life. I'm sitting her editing and he walks up with a bowl on his head and a smile on his face. He's talking so much. He was sitting here eating and he said "done mommy!" and then said "wanna go outside!". I couldn't help but eat his face for a minute after that. Oh lord I love this child. He's constantly saying "hi!" and waving to anyone and everyone. He says mommy so much and its so amazing to hear. (sometimes I don't want to hear it anymore after a long day) ha. I was driving the other day and he yelled at me so I told him to be nice in a low tone. . he then yelled "I WANT DADDY!" I love you my beautiful little man cub.

3 comments:

kimberly said...

he IS beautiful, linz!
xo

Burdett Family said...

don't uoy just love when they do little things that you just can't help but smile

Trashy Decor said...

Oh no! The "I want daddy" has already started! That won't go away for quite awhile. Don't worry though girl, he will do the same thing to his dad.

;)