Thursday, March 19, 2009

update

I am busy covering him in kisses and laughing at his wanna be sentences. He is busy strumming his nostril while he holds the other one shut playing his self made music. Genius. The weather is turning and my soul is trying to jump out of my body and run to the rivers. Or should I say float? Hopefully my soul would be the kind to skip joyfully from point a to point b without this shell of a body it lives in. :) Larz is the size of a 3 year old with the strength of a 10 year old. He cal lift anything. I have weights in the living room and he is always picking the 3lbs up and lifting them up and down like mommy. He's my little giant. He is getting used to being with mommy and then going with daddy, which I was worried about. He sometimes cries when we trade and it hurts. I never wanted it to be this way but its for the best.

He can sing the whole intro to sponge bob all by himself. His words are not clear but man he tries. His arm swings make up for it. We were jamming out yesterday in my car and I changed the radio station. That song by pink was on and he yelled "no!" so I changed it to classic rock and he smiled and started doing his shoulder moves. Thats my boy. classic rock till I die!

I'm so busy with photography its insane. I finally got my LLC and tax number business account, bla bla bla. SO I'm official and theres no hiding now. ha. I dont mean to sound big headed but I'm very proud of myself for how far I've come. I remember almost 5 years ago I was just getting started with this whole hobby and now I'm where I'm at, doing it for a living I"ve learned so much and that never stops.

The time is just around the corner to release. The trees are blooming, the sun is warming, and the rivers are waiting. I always get so excited this time of the year. Soon I will be running through fields of aspen trees in my long dresses, floating on my back down a river, laying in an ocean of waist high grass and laughing with my friends on the front porch of a cabin where the wind chimes are the loudest I've ever heard them. I love the summer.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love YOU, my Beautiful Dreamer. I am so proud of you.

Campbell Family said...

Nature sure is calling you isn't it:) Larz sure loves sponge bob...even playing music with his nose! Ha! I'm so proud of you and your photography...you really are AMAZING at it...such a talent you have! Get me so brochures or something that we can put up at the office:)

Burdett Family said...

I love this time year and summer is the best. It would be even better if I was in Utah. Because it is Amazingly beautiful there in the summer. Uh I love it. Congrats on getting your license and becoming official. Love Ya

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Lindsey. That is quite an accomplishment and I am proud of you! You do beautiful work and I will always recommend you when I hear of a needed photographer!!!