Friday, May 8, 2009

Dave Matthews



My girl friend Aurora called me later in the day and said "hey, wanna go see Dave play tonight? I have an extra ticket and its free" I almost jumped out of my skin with excitement. "uh, yes please!!!" I love Dave Matthews. I was interested to see who would take over the sax since Leroi passed away. Well whoever it was, he was amazing. We took this before the show. I was so stoked to leave I couldn't keep still. ha. the concert was amazing. I wore this one piece jump suit and it was probably the best thing ever invented. You cant get better than goucho's (sp?) and a tube top combined in one and made out of towel like material. She wore this crazy asain looking rice pickers hat. Only Rori. ha Anyways. I was dancing all over the sea of people. I lost my shoes somewhere along my dancing trail. So did Rori. She was all over the place. At teh end they came out for the encor and they played the watchtower but at the end of it they somehow tied in the jimmy page solo from stairway to heaven. When that happened I almost pooped my pants. It was incredible.

1 comments:

Burdett Family said...

awesome is your mom so jelious?