Saturday, July 18, 2009

life




Larz fractured his wrist the other day. So now we are gimpy together. ha. He gets a cast next week and you better believe its going to be green like his mommys. He is constantly running into walls, falling, etc. He is a pure clutz, like his mom. I dont know if Rob was clutzy when he was little but I'm sure that I was from the stories. He's bound to be a speed demon and a clutz between rob and I. Great. ha. I will post some pictures next week after he gets his cast.




and in the mean time.....i love my roommate. ..this is a regular day with us...and here is how I've been getting around.

5 comments:

Tifani said...

Are you serious?!! Oh my gosh, Poor Larz and poor you. You and him could stand on the corner with a sign and get some serious begging money.

Burdett Family said...

that's so sad, poor guy. those pictures are halarious.

Scott and Melissa said...

Oh my gosh .. I love you guys.. you crack me up!! When's the next girls night?

Elizabeth said...

I have been sitting here reading your blog the past while. I am inspired by your courage to stand up, pick up the pieces, and try for forward the best you know how. I also really love and admire your honestly.

I'm sending a lot of healing wishes your way.

Elizabeth said...

Okay, so I meant to say that I admire your HONESTY.

HONESTLY, I do. ;)