Tuesday, November 3, 2009
















Life is crazy!!! Sheesh. I am the worst blogger in the universe and I really dont care whatsoever. I dont have time to blog, or do anything for that matter. but life is good.

I am feeling so heavy with the world . I just want to tell everyone that I've been dealing with to relax and lower their expectations a little. Why do we as humans even have to have them? Like you are really going to die if they are not met. Its traggic. Life can be simple. Life can be sweet. But making a huge deal out of everything will not help the process.

Larz is talking like hes a 15 yr old and it scares the living daylights out of me. he is now trying to negotiate the rules. He says the funniest things sometimes. Rob took him trick or treating because I had a wedding to shoot. He was superman. I was sad I missed him in his costume. ): he is taking a bath right now and making truck noises and playing with his blocks. I once filmed him bathing when he was tiny. I posted it up in my first blog pages. He was so small and beautiful. Life has changed so much since then. I can barely believe how different everything is. Now he is a little boy, even more beautiful. I am so in love with him and his development.

The leaves are falling. . . I love the feeling in the air. I feel ready for a change. I wish I could move to the trees. I need simplicity so badly. I want to step backwards, open a closet and shut myself inside. I want to do something different. I love photography but I want to make it more than what it is. Add something. I just wish I could have some exposure to some difference. some diversity. Some raw form of something. Im ready for the next step to my journey. I can feel it coming. . . and it feels exciting. Here are some recent photos ive taken.

6 comments:

Trashy Decor said...

You are better at blogging than I am. Ha! Love the picture of you and Larz. I love you.

Megan said...

I love all the pictures too, dearest. I can't wait to see what you do!

Burdett Family said...

Larz is getting so big. That is a way cute picture. And you are blonde again. I love it.

Shannan said...

I am still following you! sorry I never wrote back...like you I have been overwhelmed and busy. I still think you are beautiful and thoughtful and I love to see the things you do.

Lindqvist Family said...

Larz looked so cute in his Superman costume. I wish you could have seen it. I'll see if I have any pics I can email you from Halloween.

Amelia Kate said...

Oh Lindz, you know that if you are ever sick of weddings, you always have a friend to refer them too ;)

Find your roots girl!