Wednesday, October 17, 2007

dog party


SO my friend had a dog party where you bring your dog and a gift for a dog to donate. He cooked all different kinds of delicious food for us. It was amazing. I brought one of my puppies. When the door flew open and a great dane came running through the living room my dog peed right on spot!!! It was hilarious. There was this weener dog name "Doobie" and he was so funny all night. here is a picture of him showing a pit bull puppy whos boss. Just look at his eyes. haha

2 comments:

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

That is a funny picture of the dogs! Sounds like a fun party. The picture of you and Larz is so adorable. I am glad you are enjoying being a mommy!

Rogers Family said...

Look at you girl!! No wonder where your handsome prince gets his looks from.. My goodness... Beautiful family.. And yes I can relate to the dog peeing on the spot thing my little Jasmine used to do that when she was a puppy..