Monday, October 22, 2007

I LOVE CAMPING!












My very best friends and I took an adventure to the verde river this weekend. After a long bumpy road, hitting a havolina and much confusion we finally found a site. The rushing water was right next to us. We painted, and played some music and swam. My friend got married in switzerland (sp?) and she brought her wedding dress. She didnt have any photos in it so I took some of her. We all walked out to the middle of the river and we each sat on our own rock for like an hour. WE talked and just watched the river flow around us. It was magical. I love my friends so much.

6 comments:

Scott and Melissa said...

like i told amy .. i cant get over your guyses little getaways.. i love them!! it is great to have such great friends!! and more amazing pictures.. dont know how you do it! when i look thru a lens it looks nothing like what you see!!! amazing i tell ya!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

How fun!!! Your pictures look amazing and I am so glad that you got to get away for the weekend and do nothing but relax!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast!!I love all the pics you took. How much do you charge for family pics we are trying to find someone to do them for us before Christmas rolls around:)

laura said...

Hey! Your pictures look great and your little boy is SO cute!

Megan said...

Beautiful, Linds. It's like you bottled happiness.

Campbell Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Dave and I seriously need to start going camping with the kids. You will need to tell us some good places to go. Pictures are gorgeous as ALWAYS! Miss you babe!