Sunday, October 28, 2007

trick or treat





I wasn't going to do anything for Halloween but my friends talked me into going out. I didn't have a costume so at first I dressed up as a biker girl since I had all the stuff anyways from riding with rob on his bikes. I grabbed some random clothes out of my closet just in case. Well after getting to my friend auroras house I saw this wig and just HAD to wear it somehow. I realized that what I brought was perfect. SO PERFECT! I was a stewardess from the 60's named prudence. I was in character ALL night and even bopped my head from side to side and asked random people if they would like some coffee or peanuts for their flights. It was so fun! My friends were wheres waldo, a bangle, chakeetah banana and a stegosaurus. We had a blast.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Prudence? Nice.

Campbell Family said...

You are so funny!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Fun times! Looks like you gals had a great time!! Happy Halloween!! Can't wait for our family pics!!!

Megan said...

What was Mr. Larz for Halloween? You HAVE to post pictures! Actually, maybe you shouldn't. I will most likely keel over from cuteness overload. ...Again. I love you!