Monday, November 5, 2007

National Adoption Awareness Month




As you all know I had Ryen Olivia 4 years ago and placed her for Adoption. Her parents are so amazing and have helped me through this healing process more than you can imagine. They are my heros. Adoption to me is such an amazing thing. My little angel is where she belongs. Without her parents I wouldve never had the chance to meet Rob and have Larz. It has been such an amazing experience. Hard yes, but right. Ryen has the most AMAZING life any child could have. Its ridiculous how much they love her! Im so thankful for finding them and making the choice that I made. :)

7 comments:

Rogers Family said...

She is so Beautiful like you!! Your mom tells me she has such the personality!! She cracks me up with all the stories.. You are so awesome!!

Adria said...

that is such a gorgeous picture of you two. you're awesome linds! love you!

Campbell Family said...

I LOVE that picture of you guys! You really did an incredible thing giving Ryen to the Hastings. To this day I still can't even imagine how that must of been. I admire so you so much and love you. Look at how much both of your lives have been richly blessed!

Lona said...

Gosh, you got me crying this morning! What a beautiful picture of you two. I still am so amazed at your strength and courage. How blessed all of us are to have the Hastings in our lives - all because of you. Rob is amazing and we love him and can't get enough of Larz. November is extra special. I love you - Mom

Megan said...

Oh, Linds. You are so incredible. We knew the second we met you that our lives would never be the same again. Sometimes I think our little Ryen shines brighter than the sun and I know that a large part of that is the Lindsey in her. We love having you in her life and in ours. You and your family feel like our own and we wouldn't have it any other way. Happy adoption month, Favorite!

Grimsley Gang said...

oh my gosh, i cant believe how grown you are! hope your fam is doing well. if youre wondering, this is jamie (pew) grimsley, levi's sister. i had stumbled on your page from one of my friends page. i need you to be my photographer, youre awesome! take care.

Elizabeth said...

This made me happy just reading it.

I think the whole thing is amazing, and I can't even imagine what you have gone through with the whole process.