Friday, January 11, 2008

Update






Well guys, Larz is crawling, sitting up on his own, and getting into EVERYTHING!!!! He is such a little monster! The only time I can keep him in one spot is in the tub. I love his bath time to say the least. He is just so cute naked. :) He has 6 teeth! He cut all four on top at the same time and let me tell you, I almost jumped in front of a bus during that time. Im so happy its over. Poor little guy. I love seeing him and Rob play together. He is such an amazing father. He is always interacting with him. I am so lucky to have a husband who changes diapers, feeds, and does just about any other baby thing. Ive heard stories about those whimp dads who will not change a diaper. Well I dont consider them a real father until they DO change a diaper. Anyways. Life is good. Larz is beautiful. And I am happy.

3 comments:

Scott and Melissa said...

Seriously ... Hes so cute.. I know I always say that, but he really is! How is your new camera?

Megan said...

HOLY CUTENESS!!!!!

Campbell Family said...

Oh my goodness...you have put so many pictures up the last few days! He is so precious! You just want to eat the crap out of him! Love him!!!