Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!




Every year since we've been together we go out for sushi on Valentines. That tradition is probably over since out family is growing. :) This year I told Rob to meet me by the lake after work. I bought some "stinky" cheese that he likes and put a little "picnic" together. (crackers, cheese, grapes, hummis, pita bread,) I got him a nice card as well. My mom was nice enough to watch Larz while we had our little date. My plan was to watch the sun set while spending time together next to the shore on my blanket. BUT, there were clouds and a whole fleet of girls waiting for their long boats to practice rowing on. Dumb. So I walked down a ways and found a little spot. It was so nice spending time with him. WE sat on the blanket and ate and had small talk. I realized sitting there that I had missed him so much! I need to remember to take moments to sit with him and talk about anything. Lately its been hard to do that. :) Hes so amazing. Im so lucky to have him for my husband and father of my children. :)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love that first picture of you guys, Lindsey. You are beautiful folks.

Heather Brown said...

Hey so I saw you had a photo page when I was looking at Tif's page so I was browsing it today. My name is Heather by the way, I dont know if you remember me, but I am a friend of Tifany's. Anyways I just wanted to say that I love your photos. You have a very creative eye... And congrats on the twins.. That is crazy! Good luck!

Campbell Family said...

Sweet post Linds! What a thoughtful thing to do for Rob...I wished I would have planned something like that! Glad you were able to go and do that together.