Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Time with Ryen










I got to see the Hastings this week! I LOVE it when they come down! Ryen is growing up so fast and she is so smart. Our whole family went to the zoo with them. She and my sisters daughter had never met and they are 3 months apart in age. They LOVED each other! They were being so silly. It was awesome seeing a little me and a little Tif playing together. Life is crazy. Larz and I went over to the Hastings home yesterday and just hung around with Megan and Ryen for a bit. Me and Ryen jumped on the trampoline and played on the swing set. I love her so much. I love seeing Megan with her too. She is the perfect mother. They love each other so much!! I am so lucky to have the Hastings in my life. They are so kind to let me into their lives like they do. Our situation is incredible. Life is good.

0 comments: