Saturday, March 15, 2008

M.I.A.





Im so sorry for being m.i.a. lately. Rob was out of town for 4 days in New Orleans. He went to see 311 play. He said he had fun but would never take me there. He said it was sad and dirty. Its so terrible thinking about what those people actually went through.In the pictures the whole street is vacant. All of the houses are empty and ruined. He said there was so much damage. He is home now thank goodness. I missed him terribly! Other than that Im doing well. Im still sick everyday but I'm dealing with it. What else am I going to do eh? I have an appt next week to see if they are sharing the same placenta. Hopefully they have their own so they can both get equal nutrition.

1 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Wow, I can't believe how everything looks still over there. That is really sad! Anxious to here about the babies!!!!