Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Our little warrior.





Our poor Larz. He got this strange rash almost 2 weeks ago. Now it is everywhere!!! I took him to Urgent care. The Dr said it was a viral rash that he got from someone's bacteria that was sick. She also said to just let it go away, which is usually within a week. mmhmm. Right. Its still here and I swear its gotten worse. I thought it was an allergic reaction but I guess I was wrong. And to top it off, he is VERY clumsy. (Like his mother) He was playing with our silk tree and it fell on top of his head, causing a cut. Then tonight he slipped and fell into the side table and sliced his eyebrow open. But he is still all smiles. I just love him to much! I wish I could have his attitude sometimes. We've been calling him our disease.:)Between the squash baby food all over his face, his rash, and the cuts.....he's just a mess.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...poor baby! I hope that gets better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't tell for sure by the photo, but is the rash everywhere but where his diaper is? If it is, maybe it is your laundry detergent, baby lotion, sunblock, or soap? If not, ignore this. :)

Megan said...

Man, that reminds me of Ryen! Not a single days goes by that she doesn't run into a door or trip over an invisible object. When she was Larz's age, I was always afraid someone was going to think we abused her! She also got a rash like that a couple times, but we never figured out what caused it. It just went away. Poor Larz. But even bruised and battered, he is still ADORABLE! That face! Love you guys!

Smith Crew said...

Look at those cute buns!! Good lord, I hope he didn't get sick from my shower!!

p.s. I just think you're great.

Exquisite Effects said...

Lindsey he is just SO GORGIOUS!!! I hope he is all better now! What a champ!