Saturday, April 26, 2008

my buddy and me










I love playing with Larz around the house. He is such a nerd. He is constantly grabbing whatever I have and trying to copy me. He put my glasses on today and I almost peed my pants. He even puts my camera up to his eye even though he has no clue what he's doing.WE have a space under our front screen and he is always putting toys outside through it. And then he cries until I get them back for him. Ha. I just love him so much. He's my little pal.

4 comments:

Megan said...

He is so dang CUTE! That picture of him wearing your glasses cracked me up. He actually looks pretty darn fly in those things! He's growing so fast. Give him a kiss from me, will you?

PS. Thanks for getting the "my buddy" song in my head. Remember those commercials? Ugh.

Adria said...

he is so fun!!he looks more like you every day!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...he's pretty much a stud!

Michael & Kara said...

He is so adorable!!