Monday, May 26, 2008

All in one Sunday We......




Went to the Japanese Frienship Garden, The Phx Art Museum, Last chance to shop, Duck and Decanter to eat the best sandwhiches in the world, and then took a bike ride out to the mountains to do a shoot. Sigh. What an eventful day! I felt like a tourist! The garden was so beautiful! It isn't very big but its so perfect for a picnic or a romantic stroll. The museum was awesome! There was this huge painting and we tried to blend in with it. We got in trouble from the security guard but who cares. I loved the paintings there. They were as bis as me and I could just stare at them forever. My mom watched Larz so I could take some pictures of my friends bikes for his sisters fundraiser. We rode out to the lost duchmans place by the base of the mountain. It was an awesome day. Click on the squares to see the pics bigger. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a day! The pics from the Japanese Frienship Garden are absolutely stunning. You guys look pretty hard core on that Harley too. What a fun day!

Megan said...

That looks like so much fun!!!

Campbell Family said...

Wow, all of thos pictures are so fun! You and Rob are looking pretty hot and serious on that bike! Looks like you had an amazing day! As always you take such beautiful pics!