Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Most thankful for.......





My Larz. He fills my soul with so much love on a daily basis. I sometimes, like any other mother, find myself feeling frustrated. I want SO much for him. I want him to find happiness more than anything. Internal peace. This world is so polluted in so many ways. I guess for now I will just enjoy him being little and somewhat innocent and wait for the day he brings a girl home with black lipstick and a nose ring. sigh. Rob can handle that one. :)

6 comments:

Adria said...

i love his pouty face! so cute!

Megan said...

What a beautiful little boy Larz is. These pictures of him are magical, Linds!

Summers Family said...

Larz is so stinkin' cute! I love the pic of your arm in the clouds too... you are truely amazing Lindz!!!

Leila said...

I tell Phil all the time that we are in for it when Raya gets to be a teenager. But all of our kids are only 5 years and 3 months apart so we will have 4 teenagers at the same time YIKES!I love your son. He is so gorgeous, and you do such a good job capturing him. Love YA!

Lindqvist Family said...

The looks on that little guy's face just crack me up.

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

He is definitely a stud! Glad your enjoying him!!!