Tuesday, May 13, 2008


I was laying in the lawn today thinking about a lot of things about life. I seem to do it quite often actually. The clouds were drifting by so slowly and beautifully. I missed them. Sometimes I think way too deep for my own good and today was one of those days. I am happy to be alive. I happy to have overcome certain addictions in my life. I am so lucky to notice all of the beauty in this world the way I do. It seems like i notice such tiny details on an everyday basis. I don't know where I am going with this post, I just like to babble on and on about the way I feel. I still get so amazed when I look around me. How do people get so distracted by life that they never notice the beauty that is all around them? I am trying to figure out my purpose right now. I know so many people think they know that answer but they dont know MY purpose. Only I have the key to that door but i seemed to have misplaced it. I am itching to be more. I am feeling the need to find more inside of me. I am always reaching for more in this little life of mine. My little beautiful bubble I have made. sigh. Do you ever feel like something is waiting for you? Like you are meant to do something big? i feel that way but I don't know what it is thats calling me. ITs frustrating. Sorry. I like to ramble on.

3 comments:

Leila said...

You are so beautiful inside and out. I love you tons, and yes, I feel like there are things within me that need to be discovered. Thanks for the thoughts.

Megan said...

Incredible. That's the perfect word for not only your talent, but for YOU. Linds, you have already done and become so many amazing things. I am so proud of you. Because you notice the small and beautiful things around you, you'll find the path you were always meant to walk. I can't wait to see where it leads you. I (we) will be here every step of the way- just loving your luminous self. :) You amaze me.

Adria said...

i love your thought process. i love how you like to questions and not just follow. everything will fall into place for you, just keep asking your questions but most importantly find the answers too! love you!