Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Midnight suprise!


So Rob and I are in bed, chatting away about stuff before bed. Right in the middle of his sentence Rob goes "Owwwww!" I immediately jump out of bed and turn the lights on. Rob said "something just bit me!" I'm panicking and looking around for anything. Robs face was classic. He was so scared and riled up. He flips the sheets back and there it is. A SCORPION!!!!! In our bed! I couldn't believe it. After sending him to his watery grave in the toilet, we looked everywhere in the room for more. I was so grossed out and scared to even get back in there. Rob has never been stung by a scorpion. I have so I knew what he was in for. Poor Rob. Ha. He got stung right on the back of his knee. I basically ordered him to put a bag of frozen veggies on his leg but he only did for 5 minutes. He's so stubborn. He told me this morning that he didn't sleep very well at all. I've been stung before when I lived at home. I remember stepping on one and after seeing what it was, I ran into my dads room yelling. I scared my dad. ha. He grabbed his dress shoe and came running behind me to kill it. He thought something serious had happened when I came into his room. Anyways. After you get your house sprayed, check your sheets.

6 comments:

Rogers Family said...

That would scare the living crap out of me. Girl you are so funny when you blog. Just like Tifani when she does hers. You girls are all so much fun. You are so beautiful I love all of your pictures. Hope you don't mind me always taking peaks at your blog.. HE HE

Scott and Melissa said...

SCARY!!! i would freak out!!! hope robs doing ok :)

Anonymous said...

I once found a cockroach in my bed and I screamed bloody murder for like 20 mins!!! Let Wrigley check the place out for you next week. He would NEVER let crap like that happen under his watch :)

Megan said...

Good gosh!!!

Adria said...

oh that gives me the creeps just reading it!! mark is so afraid of those things, it is actually quite funny! i think we should find a fake one and put it in the bed and i'll record it so you can see how loud he screams...ah so funny! love you!

Leila said...

So I had my house sprayed just before I had the baby. The next day, I was in my room, and I look at the wall right next to the bassinet, and there is a HUGE brown spider that no was not a wolf spider. OH NASTY! Yeah, I called pest control and made them come back. LOL!