Monday, May 5, 2008

My Heaven on Earth














My friends and I go to fossil creek AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE during the summer. We hiked back once and found our own little spot and let me tell you, the pictures dont even do it justice. It is heavenly. Fossil creek is up near pine and strawberry. It takes less than 2 hours for me to get there usually. Well this time, since it's just the first if summer, there wasn't anyone there. The water was so still and clear. It was breathtaking! It was too cold to swim in. I jumped in once and just about had a heart attack. I got burnt though. My friend amy crought her flute and I brought my camera. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check that place out this summer when it's warm enough to swim. STUNNING pictures as always!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan said...

Beautiful, Linds. I love it when you share pictures of your Happy Place. :)

Leila said...

Hey, next summer I want to go with you. I would go this summer, but with the nursing and all, it kinda puts a damper on things. But it will be like when we were kids!