Saturday, May 3, 2008

My birthday girl




Ryen is 5 years old today! I can't believe it's been 5 years already! I still remember her arrival like it was yesterday. And now she is growing up into a beautiful little woman. Her family asked her if she wanted a party or a vacation and she chose a vacation. They are going to this railroad adventure place I think. I know she will have a blast! I am so proud of her for who she is. She is so smart and beautiful. I am so lucky to have her in my life still. She is so special to me! I am also so thankful for her family and how amazing they are! They are the perfect parents, seriously. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE ANGEL!

3 comments:

Adria said...

she is so gorgeous linds, i love the pic with the stickers on her face! love you!

Campbell Family said...

What a sweet picture...she is so beautiful! I can't believe she is already 5 years old. You both are amazing and I love you!

Leila said...

It blows me away at how beautiful she is and how amazing YOU are!!!
I love you : )