Thursday, June 26, 2008

I got a gift tonight.....






An amazing sunset accompanied by some beautiful wind and clouds. I absolutely LOVE this time of the year when the monsoons decide to make themselves known. I wait for them. I love taking walks while the wind twirls all around me. The sunsets we get here this time of the year are unforgettable. We took a walk tonight and Larz took one look at what was going on up in the sky and just looked at it and smiled. I loved seeing that. What I saw tonight just took my breathe away. Sunsets are to be respected in a way. Every night is a new painting and I love watching ever movement until its finished. Sigh.

5 comments:

kimberly said...

i am right there with you linz....i have rushed out of the house the last two nights and clicked away and just oohhed and ahhhhed over the sky to bryan.....MY pictures never seem to capture the realness of it all....but yours are beautiful...but my memories are amazing!!!!

so happy you and jessamyn met...she told me when she came home that she recognized you! we need to have a get together....june is crazy for us, but there will be more time soon!
hugs sweet soul, :)

Leila said...

Ok, you give me chills. Those pictures give me peace and at the same time leave me speechless! I love your ability to see the beauty in everything around you. You can look at the simplest thing and find the pure beauty in it. I must say though that I think the most amazing pictures are the one's of Larz. He has to be the most handsome little boy. WOW, he looks like a little angle ready to dive into life head first. I love you Linds, and I think your amazing. Thanks for being my friend all of these years!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Those are awesome pics! And Larz...to die for. OMG, he is so cute. Maybe him and Chloe and be friends?:)

Campbell Family said...

I can't believe the storms have already started. I LOVE them too...there is nothing like warm wind and rain and crazy colored skys. It really is gorgeous. Larz is so stinkin cute, I miss him and his soft chubby cheeks!

Burdett Family said...

I have to agree Arizona monsoons are amazing i captured a good on myself the other day. And Larz is amazing as usual and Riley totaly has those shoes Larz is wearing. I love childrens place. Love ya I miss you guys.