Thursday, June 26, 2008

Crafting does not run in my blood.



So I just finished up with my editing for the wedding I did a couple of weeks ago. They needed 9 separate sets of disks for the wedding party. There are 3 disks in each set so thats ALOT of disks. I had to come up with something to make it cute when giving it all to the couple. So I went to michaels, (that store is my down fall and I never come out empty handed. ever. ) and got some hemp string and some stickers for 50cents. And this is what I came up with. I have a release form that needs to be given as well so I put it on the front with the little flower stickers holding it on. Is it trashy or cute? I'm no crafty susan thats for sure!

4 comments:

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Cute Lindz:) I had so much fun at the wedding with you and the pics are gorgous!!!

jessamyn said...

cute for sure. she's crafty!

Scott and Melissa said...

cute, but stinky .. lol !

Campbell Family said...

You did a great job! You totally did good, very cute. :)