Monday, June 2, 2008

My weekend trip

My friend and her husband have 5 acres up by Alpine. They built a little cabin for themselves up there with eachother. Its not quite done yet but its perfect. The view is beyond belief. The mountain is covered in Pines and Aspin trees and its just a drive away. We had SO much fun. We did Yoga together in the morning and ran wild all day in the woods. We even threw our bras in the trees. Jen is such a good musician. She can improve whatever subject you give her. She was making us laugh so hard all weekend. It was her birthday too. It was amazing. If you want to see the pics click on the link or square. I'm not good at uploading these things.

Cabin Trip Click ME!

7 comments:

Scott and Melissa said...

oh my gosh... the whole time looking at those pics my mouth was open.. wow.. unreal! how relaxing!

Anonymous said...

Can I just say how AMAZING you are!!!

Megan said...

AWESOME!!!

Campbell Family said...

What a beautiful place to be! Glad you were able to go!

Tifani said...

You got some awesome pictures. I can't believe how amazing the quality is on your camera. You girls really let loose didn't you! Looks like fun.

kimberly said...

absolutely amazing linz.....you are so stinkin cute...and such a beautiful person....i miss your self!....have thot of you so often...just need to be better at letting you know.
hugs,
kim

Campbell Family said...

K hoser...I am finally up to date and posted tons!