Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Baby












I did a wedding over the weekend (Jason and Jessica) and I had SO much fun. They are the sweetest couple and they had the nicest guests there. I invited my friend Brian Clay to shadow me. He is way into photography. He did such a great job! Anyways. My dear friends Amber and Chad were there and also Phil and Heather Rogers. That girl can move I'll just say that. ha. At the end of the night I put my stuff away and danced my little heart out! While doing this all day, I kept having to switch my lenses to get the right angles. Its very frustrating when you have to move quick. Rob found an amazing sale on this camera (nikon D80) at circuit city. Its was almost half off. And the lens that it came with does what my other two lenses do in one! I love it so much! I haven't stopped playing with it since I got it. Here are a few pics from the wedding! :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

These are just beautiful, Linds. And yay for good deals and new toys! :)

Smith Crew said...

The Smith family gives the pics 2 very enthusiastic thumbs up :) We love you Linds.