Friday, June 13, 2008

Country Dancin






My best friend Julia is in town and when she's here my life is ten times more hilarious. She is seriously so much fun and she makes me laugh harder than anyone. She is getting her Masters next year. She has been in school since we graduated. And she also teaches at NAU. I can't believe I have such a smart friend! We go to this hole in the wall bar on Main street when she's down. ITs called Roosters. Its all these old cowboys and live music. We dress up, usually in boots but this time I didn't have any. WE have a blast! I danced with this really old guy last night and let me tell you, he could move. HE was twirling me in all directions and he made me look like a professional country dancer but I had no idea what I was doing. I laughed the entire time. I love my friends!

2 comments:

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Oh boy...watch out, we got some hot mama's ready to get down with the hoe down!!!! LOL! You guys look great and I'm glad you had fun!

Campbell Family said...

You are so funny!