Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Family get away

On Fathers day we got out of town and went up to the mountains. We found this awesome place online called Bison Ranch near Heber. It was so cool! It was like a little town. There was a lake for fishing, horses, little stores, an actual bison, cabins, a mini river and more. I loved it. We went for a walk in the morning and it was so beautiful. The next day we checked out and drove to a nearby lake. I loved being with Rob and Larz out in woods. I was so happy. We went to Christopher creek after that and wandered around. It was a perfect trip for us! We were all SO tired when we got home from running around everywhere.

Family trip

5 comments:

Campbell Family said...

What an amazing place to go...soooo gorgeous! Looked like so much fun and a wonderful place to be! I wanna go!!! Beautiful pics as always!

Burdett Family said...

I can't beleive you didn't know about that place. Craig and I stopped there one time on our way back from showlow. It is really cool. You should totaly go to Utah we should go together it would be fun. Man I love that place.

Megan said...

I loooove all of those pictures! It is so nice to see photos of your little family! Love you guys!!!

kimberly said...

love the pictures as always linz....such an eye for the beauty in small things!
i LOVE bison ranch....tried to talk bryan into buying a cabin there shortly after the forest fire that went thru that area....still tryin! :)
hugs sweet girl

Lindqvist Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time last weekend. I love the picture of Larz and the giant bear! I want to go up there now too!