Thursday, June 19, 2008

Obsessed











I am so obsessed with leaves sometimes I think I was a leaf in my past life. You can probably tell just by how many photos I take of them but honestly I can't help it. Sometimes I will just sit and stare at one single leaf for 20 minutes just studying its detail and beauty. I also LOVE fall. You would think we would be living somewhere that actually has trees to watch the leaves fall from. If I had it my way and could deal with the cold, I would live right smack dab between some huge maple trees, some aspins, cottonwoods for sure and an oak. And I could sit on my wrap around porch and sip on some tea while listening to the wind blow through all of them. sigh. what a wonderful dream. Maybe someday. Until then I guess I'll be going to visit my little friends whenever I can.

4 comments:

Adria said...

ah you are so funny!! love the pictures, they are very pretty!

Burdett Family said...

I love the pictures. Awe and the place you imagine I want to be there to. Sound a lot like Utah. If only if only.

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are gorgeous LEAF photos!!

btw, I'm Deanna's sister...just poking around on your blog :)

Megan said...

I think the third picture is my favorite. It's so crisp and it makes me hungry for salad. :)

I REALLY think you should keep taking leaf photos and make them into a book. Check out blurb.com and at least think about it. Love you!