Sunday, July 20, 2008

Rise and Shine!


I love waking up to a dim room, knowing there is a blanket of clouds outside. I love the feeling the clouds bring. I grabbed a book and sat out on my patio while the breeze said good morning to me. I'm reading "the power of now" again. It is such a good book, especially for crazy people like myself who's mind tends to get the best of them. Sometimes I wonder how I stay out of a straight jacket and a white padded room. Who knows, maybe someday I'll be there. This world, outer space, humanity, the ocean, planes, telephones and the television never cease to amaze and confuse me so much that I have to stop thinking about it or I get way too close to a place of no return. Sigh. I guess for now I'll just get some spiritual enlightenment from my book and let the rest just be. Good Morning Everyone.

0 comments: