Friday, September 5, 2008

Eating my words.

A few posts ago I was complaining about my giant ring and the fact that it is a lethal weapon. As beautiful, and HUGE as it is, it almost killed Larz. :) Well, I usually take it off to sleep so I don't wake up without an eye or a scar like the joker. I woke up this morning and Larz was already out of bed hanging out with Rob. He came into my room and started messing with my nightstand while I'm was in the bathroom not even thinking about anything. A while later, I remembered where my wedding ring was and went to go put it on. It was gone. After looking everywhere I came to the conclusion that this is what I get for my comments. The things that Larz is responsible for losing, never see the light of day again. I swear he has a secret chamber with a combination that only his little fingers know. Sigh.

4 comments:

Scott and Melissa said...

What a bummer!!! It will show up one of these days!! (I hope) :) miss you guys. tell rob we said hello

Burdett Family said...

That totaly stinks I hope he didn't throw it the trash or something crazy like that.

Campbell Family said...

You are kidding me! It will probably turn up when you aren't thinking about it.

Smith Crew said...

Oh no you lost your ring?! Mine falls off all the time and I'm always so scared of losing it... well, now that you need a new one, check out niessing.com. That's where my ring is from. They are original and beautiful (you can find them too at Duo in Scottsdale Fashionsquare Mall).