Friday, September 5, 2008

Larz oh Larz


He is growing up. His mouth is almost full of teeth and trust me, he uses them on anything, including my body parts. He us saying words and making animal sounds. His obsession with balloons is far too extreme for his own good. Like every toddler, he has a comfort item. He has "the pillows". We bought them from costco and ever since Rob brought them home he hasn't slept without them or watching cartoons in the morning without them near his side. When he eats something small with his hands like a granola bar, he must have two of everything. I swear he is going to be obsessive compulsive. And then after he is done he face plants into his pillow and rubs whatever he ate all over it. I can't wash those pillows without Larz standing in the laundry room crying because he knows they are in the washer. He is brushing his own teeth now with his spider-man toothbrush. He loves to read and put blocks together. He is so smart. When Rob gets home from work he will yell "daddy!" and run over and hug him. Its awesome. One of my favorite things is when he will give me his pillow and then climb up onto my lap and just chill with me. One thing I will mention is that he is into everything. I found him yesterday eating baby lotion straight from the dispenser. He loves to get into the garbage can. If he doesn't get his way he will throw whatever is closest to him. Its funny. There is not one day that my house is clean with him in it. When I tell him I love him he giggles. He waves at strangers and is such a socail butterfly. I wonder where he gets that from. After Rob taught him how to wrestle he does it all the time. We went to a birthday party and he tried to body slam a 7 month old baby girl. It was quite the scene. Over all, he is just what I need and we just love him too much.

2 comments:

Campbell Family said...

"those pillows" are amazing! I wish I had some for my kids. They were trying to use them when Larz was over the other day. He is super cute and way fun!

Adria said...

he is so cute, linds